10/9/06

Shelby Adopted, Edisina and Willie still Available.

UPDATE: OUR LOVING, SENIOR CALICO, SHELBY WAS ADOPTED ON MON., OCT. 9, 2006, ALONG WITH ANDY AND CRYSTAL. GOOD LUCK TO ALL 3 OF YOU. WE WILL MISS YOU, BUT WE ARE VERY HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU.
Shelby
Domestic Short Hair - Calico and white
Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Gender: Female
ID: 21461

Shelby here...I am a sweet, lovable, quiet girl who adores attention and being petted. I want to find a special someone to call my own. I was patiently awaiting the arrival of my new adoptive family at Purrin' at Pantops. Now I have a loving home. Thank you.
Edisina
Tabby
Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Gender: Female
ID: 21329

Edisina is a sweet girl who is active and full of energy. She loves to explore and is curious. She would love to be your new best friend...please meet her today at Purrin' at Pantops. Edisina is still available for adoption.

Willie

Domestic Short Hair - gray and white
Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Gender: Male
ID: 20852

Willie here...I am a sweet, laid-back, gentle guy who is hoping to find my furrever home and someone special to love me, whom I will love in return. Won't you share your life with me? Willie is available for adoption at the CASPCA shelter.

No comments: