10/9/06

Crystal (All-White Kitty) Adopted.

UPDATE: CRYSTAL WAS ADOPTED ON MON., OCT. 9, 2006, ALONG WITH ANDY, AND SHELBY. Good luck kitties. We are very happy for all of you.
IF HER EYE IS ANYTHING LIKE POWDER'S EYE (FROM LAST YEAR), SHE WILL RECOVER QUICKLY BY TREATMENT FROM THE ADOPTIVE FAMILY'S VET. (WITH NO PROBLEMS).

This is Crystal at Purrin' today.

Crystal
Domestic Short Hair-white
Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Gender: Female
ID: 20443

My name is Crystal...beautiful and delicate like fine glassware and the precious gem stone...only I am a silky cat with a white fur coat. I perk up when someone comes to my cage and will meow for you. I am people-oriented and would love to go home with you. Please visit me today at Purrin' at Pantops.


This is our Darlin Darla as appears in Mr. Cronk's Newsletter (The Dog grooming business 2 doors down near Purrin'). This is a very good picture!

No comments: