1/30/09

Neptune #28356 Was Adopted Today, 01/30/09 . . .

My name is Neptune, named after the mighty god of the seas. I may have a big name but I am really a sweet baby who loves attention. As far as my age goes, I am old enough to know better (as they say). One thing for sure, everyone says I am very handsome with my yellow and white colorings. I can play like a kitten, but I love my naps more than anything, and I'm much better behaved!
If you are lucky, you will get to hear my very special meow. I promise it will make your heart melt-but I don't let just anybody hear it! I have a heart of gold, and I promise you will not be disappointed! I was adopted at Purrin' @ Pantops! Love, Neptune.





Jackpot! Good 'Mews' for Neptune today - A nice lady returned to Purrin' to adopt a cat or cats, and Mr. Purr-sonality decided to be a show off. Neptune wouldn’t let any cats get near her. He kept chatting to her and zipping around her like a kitten. It was very adorable, and he got his way. Neptune will be an indoor cat in a home shared by an older lab mix. There are no other animals besides that.

He was one of the Inauguration-Special Cats at Purrin'. His new human companion promised to stop by and let us know how he is doing.

Neptune is the god of the sea in Roman mythology, and we all love our big yellow and white boy, Neptune, who was adopted today, 01/30/09, at Purrin' @ Pantops. Good luck in your new home, Neptune.

No comments: