10/1/06

JASMINE WAS ADOPTED! I love her and her Calico style.

UPDATE: Jasmine was adopted today, Sunday, October 1, 2006, along with Wingo. Good luck little girl. I love you dearly. We are very happy for you and Wingo.
Jasmine has been with Purrin' for a little while now. She really has not gotten much attention. We are waiting for the right person to come along and see her excellent qualities. She would be great as an only cat or as an indoor/outdoor cat. She would be a great "Mouser". At Purrin' she has been the House Cat, she does not have a cage, and she is the lead cat - always checking out noices and protecting her "Colony" at Purrin'. She likes me to pet her, and she has jumped on my lap from time to time. One thing for sure about Jasmine is that she loves to eat - good for her because she is not a fat cat, but a sturdy, muscular, young female. I love her coloring and especially her big Green Eyes. I hope someone adopts Jasmine.

Calico

Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Sex: Female
ID: 18762

No comments: