4/23/10

All-Natural Rodent Control - Firefly

I am Firefly, #40884, a healthy Cat at The SPCA Rummage Store.
Would be a good barn cat.
These days we are all trying to conserve our planet, and Cats are a Natural part of our environment.
All cats need shelter, and food and water. In return for your love they will work - hunt mice and pesky rodents that may be moving into your grain stores.
I have been spayed and vaccinated and tested negative for Fiv/FeLv.
To meet me, come to The SPCA Rummage Store on Preston Avenue and fill out a matchmaker form.
If you are approved, you can adopt a me.
Ask about me, Firefly, in the photo.
This is my description:
"Beautiful Seal Point Siamese with an ATTITUDE at the SPCA Rummage Store!
Her name is Firefly and appropriately so.
She does not like other cats or dogs.
If she is the queen bee, she will become your best friend and a lap cat.
Needs quiet home to relax in".
Please send an E-mail for more information to
or call 434-293-8475.

No comments: