2/8/07

PLEASE PRAY FOR PETE - BILLY EARL

Billy Earl's adoptive mom asks us to please pray for him. This is what she reports about Pete (Billy Earl)

"I have sad news about Billy Earl (Pete). He went in this morning to have 4 more teeth removed and surgery to correct a problem he was having with his eyelid rolling into his eyeball which caused constant irritation and infection. The vet office called me 20 minutes ago to tell me that once they had him under anesthesia, the vet found a massive tumor in his jaw that was not there when they did his first dental. I am so very very sad. I'll give you an update tomorrow when I know more, but his prognosis is not good. He may only live another 2 months. I might just take the rest of the day off because I keep crying at my desk. Sorry for the sad update, but I thought you would want to know."

I remember how good of a cat Pete was at Purrin' and how large. He didn't mind having his ears cleaned every day. Judy used to clean them and she did the adoption.

No comments: