11/3/06

PURRIN' AT PANTOPS NEWS OR IS IT "MEWS"

THIS IS SAMMY. HE IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION. DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO ADOPT ONE OF THE BEST THAT PURRIN' HAS TO OFFER.


Sammy
Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Gender: Male
ID: 19370
Notes: Sammy, a Tiger male, is a beautiful, gray tiger with striking golden eyes. His expressions are very amusing as he always seems to be smiling and “thinking” mischievous thoughts. Sammy loves to be petted, stroked and have his back and belly scratched. He’s not crazy about being picked up or held but will tolerate it briefly once he gets to know you. He much prefers that you sit near him and pet him. Sammy is very playful with his roommate, Jasmine. (She has grown to like him, too.) He loves to play chase and leap-frog with her. They are quite a pair together. He would be best in a home with another cat to keep him company and children old enough to know not to force him to be held. Sammy would not like that. He’s a real character! And a wonderful cat. Sammy is currently in foster care through Purrin at Pantops, please call them at 293-2252 if you are interested in meeting him.

YYYYYYY

Sammy
Haley
Haley
Mira
Mira
Mira
Petey Boy
Petey Boy
Petey Boy
Little Bit
Little Bit
Gizmo
4 cats in all: Gizmo, Petey Boy, Sammy, and Snuggles in this photo
Gizmo





VERY GOOD NEWS (MEWS) TO REPORT.

COUNT THEM, THAT'S RIGHT 6 ADOPTIONS IN ALL!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE KITTIES IN THEIR NEW HOMES.
Haley 22779 did go home on Wed., Nov. 1, 2006, and she is a beautiful and very friendly kitty. Many folks were interested in her.
Mira (Rhea's former foster kitty) was adopted on Sun., Oct. 29, 2006.
Little Bit was adopted on Thurs., Nov. 2, 2006.
Domestic Medium Hair-black
Size: MediumAge: AdultGender: MaleID: 20746
Notes: Little Bit here....please help me find new forever home where I can be loved, cared for and fed. I will certainly return the favor by showing my affection with purrs of contentment and I have plenty of love to give...you will never be lonely...please visit me at Purrin at Pantops.
Petey Boy is being adopted on Mon., Nov. 6, 2006 by Linda, and he will live in the best of all homes: With 4 other Purrin' at Pantops cats. Lucille, (Lucy) Miss Ellie, (Now Alexis) BlackJack (Now Jack) and Smokey (Now Spot).
Size: MediumAge: AdultGender: MaleID: 17541
Notes: Petey Boy a Tiger male is second to none. He has an abundance of love to give. He is dazzling to behold with his unique tiger stripes and green eyes. Petey Boy is starring right now at Purrin’ at Pantops. His most important goal is to be your house cat. He is waiting for the right person to come along. Please stop on over to see him now. Please make his dream come true. Take him home today.
Both Snuggles and Gizmo were adopted together on Thurs., Nov. 2, 2006.

Domestic Short Hair-black and white, Size: MediumAge: AdultGender: Male, ID: 20105
Notes: Gizmo is a laid back easy going approximately one year old tuxedo male who was found at a post office He loves to lay in your lap. " I may be shy but I have a big heart" is what his gorgeuos yellow eyes say when he looks up at you. He will meow ever so lightly when you are petting him to say "Thanks for giving me a chance." He has a gentle disposition and doesn'r even mind calm quiet dogs for company. Wont you think of adopting this tendersoul kitty into your home. Please visit Gizmo at Purrin at Pantops.




Photos of Snuggles

SNUGGLES

Domestic Short Hair - gray and white
Size: Medium

Age: Adult

Gender: Male

ID: 18228
Notes: I go by Snuggles. I have grown up at the shelter I was adopted once but they had dogs and we didn't get along. I would love to find a new permant home with a cat or two but no dogs PLEASE. I am shy and very playful so I do need extra TLC and time. I want to be loving but I am afraid if I get to attached to someone incase I may never see them again but once I am home with you then I will know this is where I belong and life will be good. It is sad to see so many other cats leaving but I am not with them. PLEASE consider me and let me finally call a place HOME.

No comments: