10/9/06

Nitty was Adopted! Short-haired Persian

Update: Nitty, my favorite little girl at Purrin', was adopted on Friday, Oct. 6, 2006, along with Ivan and Brando. I am so grateful to the lady who took them. I love the big, older cats. They have such charm. Nitty used to love to roll around outside the back door on the concrete. She would catch a little sun and then want to come right back in. She purrs very loudly and always shows you her belly. I hope to hear more about how she is doing, and then I will post the news.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO MENTION OUR NITTY IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE HER. SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY TO ME AND PURRS UP A STORM. SHE IS A LITTLE BIT ROTUND AND HAS A VERY PRETTY FACE.

Nitty
Finally, a picture with her eyes open.

I love this big, friendly girl. She has Lots of Love to Give. When I come in the door, she always comes to great me and shows me her belly and purrs.

Persian
Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Sex: Female
ID: 20562

Nitty is starstruck!!! Everytime you take her pictures she closes her eyes.....She is a kind, gentle soul who would appreciate a special someone with a loving lap to lay on. Nitty enjoys being petted on the head, please make a point to meet her at the shelter. Nitty is approximately seven years old. Nitty is at Purrin' at Pantops.