7/12/06

3 New Cats at Purrin' - Wed., July 12, 2006


Sweet Mae, Tabby - Grey
Size: Medium Age: Adult Sex: Female ID: 20757
Notes: Sweet Mae here...that's me in the pictures enjoying having my chin rubbed...one of my favorite things...I will purr for you with contentment. I also am full of energy and love to explore...won't you open your home and heart? I have a Bobtail.



















Ezekiel, Domestic Short Hair - gray and white
Size: Medium Age: Young Sex: Male ID: 21254
Notes: Hi I am Ezekiel and I absolutely adore people and being petted and rubbed. I listen intently when you talk to me and gaze lovingly into your eyes....please adopt me today.






Primo, Tiger
Size: Medium Age: Young Sex: Male ID: 20649
Notes: Primo...yes I am. Prim of the crop or should that be cream of the crop. I am an energetic guy who is constantly full of myself. I love to explore and entertain you will my many acrobatic tricks. Please adopt me ...I am sure to liven your life.

















Finally, The tiny brown-striped kitten with only one eye is named Lydia.

No comments: