3/17/09

CASPCA Barn Cats Need Homes

I just arrived here at Purrin' at Pantops (434-293-2252). I am a barn cat and I am looking for a loving person to take me to a safe farm. Even though I am shy I still deserve love right? I need shelter, and food and water, and someone to look out for me in case I ever get sick or injured. In return for your love (even if it is from a distance) I will hunt mice and pesky rodents that may be moving into your grain stores. I have already been fixed and vaccinated and all you have to do is come to Purrin' at Pantops and fill out a matchmaker form. If you are approved you can adopt me at no charge. I am extremely beautiful I know, but please consider adopting one of my friends with me! They might not have fluffy fur like I do but they help me groom those hard to reach areas. Everybody needs a friend.
Ask for Sweety Pie, #31732, White & Black Domestic Medium Hair, Spayed Female

No comments: