5/24/08

Mozza-30309-New Cat at Pantops


We love this very big boy,

who is still afraid.
I have renamed him Ra, because he does have some Egyptian Mau in him.♥♥
DOES DAD OR GRANDDAD ♥ ♥LOVE BIG CATS ?

My name is Ra (named after the ancient Egyptian sun god). There is an Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for me. I am an Egyptian Mau "Mix". I can bring a ray of sunshine into your life.

I do not have pedigree papers, so I am a "Mix". I am a really BIG kitty. I have a wonderful personality. I love people, and I love to talk to them at the SPCA rummage store. I am still a little shy, but I love to purr.

Perhaps you are looking for that Purr-fect Father's Day gift for a VERY SPECIAL DAD. I am about 4 years old, and I am staying at the SPCA Rummage Store.

I was brought to the CASPCA because the other cats in the home did not like having me there. I am looking forward to meeting you.

Please ask for Jan.

Love, ♥ ♥Ra #30309 =^..^=
The SPCA Rummage Store, 434-293-8475, is open Tuesday-Saturday from 10 AM-6 PM and located on Preston Avenue next to Martin's Hardware and Shenandoah Joe's Coffee.

No comments: