2/1/07

LOOK AT SUNSHINE!

This little girl is Sunshine, my neighbor's foster dog. Isn't she sweet? Sunshine would love a home and would be a perfect addition for your family in time for Spring.

SUNSHINE
Beagle, Shepherd Mix

Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Gender: Female
ID: 22394
I am a sweet, chubby lovebug with a sad story to tell you. I was abandoned by my owners and eventually ended up here. I've made some new friends here and I hope to get a new home of my own very soon. As you can see, I haven't missed many meals and I could stand to be on a diet. Maybe you and I could exercise together! I'm really a sweet dog and I love to roll over on my back so you can give me belly rubs! I just can't tell you enough how much I love them! But once you meet me, you'll know I think you're alright if I let you pet my belly! Please consider making me a part of your family!


THIS IS MY LAST POST UNTIL EASTER-Addicted to Blogging! Giving it up for Lent.

No comments: