1/16/07

2 New Arrivals:Pockets-Snak Pak&See Marley!

Pockets
Domestic Short Hair-black and white
Size: Medium, Age: Adult, Gender: Male,
ID: 22731
Pockets recently arrived at the shelter as a stray. He is a friendly lovable boy. He enjoys being petted. Please adopt him today at Purrin' at Pantops and make your life complete!
Marley - Tiger
Size: Extra Large, Age: Adult, Gender: Male, ID: 22811
Marley here....I am a big loverboy. I enjoy being rubbed and petted. I will purr with contentment and gaze lovely into your eyes...I am sure to win your heart. Please adopt me today at the shelter.

Snak Pak
Tiger,Domestic Short Hair-gray
Size: Medium

Age: Young
Gender: Female
ID: 23006
Snak Pak recently arrived at the shelter as a stray with her buddy Mai Tai. She is slightly shy and reserved, but does enjoy being petted. She is destined to bring years of joy and happiness to your life. Snak Pak is currently Purrin' at Pantops.

No comments: