10/27/06

World Series Our Kitty Athletes Fill The Positions

World Series of Baseball 2006
Detroit ( American League) Vs. St. Louis (National League) Cardinals win the best-of-seven series 4-1.
All of These Kitties are looking for Good Homes.
The Bases are Loaded, and our Cats have scored 9 Home Runs, each time it was Grand Slam.
The Starting Lineup is as Follows:

Bazooka Joe ID#: 21975 The Pitcher
Edisina ID#: 21329 The Catcher
Willie ID#: 20852 First Base
Beauty ID#: 20898 Second Base
CiCi ID#: 21155 Third Base
Cougar ID#: 22070 Shortstop
Angela ID#: 20235 Left Fielder
Hans (Maine Coon cat) ID#: 22746 Center Fielder
Puddin' ID#: 22169 & 22170 Right Fielder
GiGi ID#: 21809 Designated Hitter
(American League City Only)

UPDATE: ONLY ANGELA and COUGAR HAVE BEEN ADOPTED. Please consider another of these TERRIFIC cats that are all waiting for a good home. They are available by contacting The Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA.

We are a No-Kill Shelter.
If you live in the Charlottesville or Richmond, Virginia area, please consider adopting any of several of these SUPER CATS.
The CASPCA link is below
.
All of these cats are up-to-date with all their immunizations and tests. They are all litter-box trained. They are all either spayed or neutered. They are all fiv and felv Negative. They are young, healthy, and energetic and love people and other cats.
Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA Charlottesville, Virginia

(434) 973-5959

4 comments:

sher said...

I love them all, especially Bazooka Joe, who looks just like one of my departed cats. Bless you.

Jelly said...

What a great team! I'm sort of glad I live so far away, because if I visited you I would want to take them ALL home! They're all so wonderful, but Cougar and Hans have stolen my heart!

Anonymous said...

Dear Hans,
I want to be a "Center Field Baseball Groupie" so I can be your girlfriend. You are so handsome.
Go Cats - Win that World Series.
Love,
Miss Goldilocks

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

All those kitties look very beautiful! If I had the opportunity, I would adopt them all right now!!!

I hope that they'll find a new home soon...