9/8/06

DAPHNE, REMI, AND KAYLA - FORMER PURRIN' CATS LIVING THE GOOD LIFE NOW

NEW PHOTOS AND COMMENTS ABOUT DAPHNE, REMI, & KAYLA'S GOOD LIFE.

Posted by Picasa
Remi
is so beautiful and in this picture you can really see the color of his eyes. He is so sweet and always comes to greet me. Daphne and Kayla have made a home for themselves in the hay shed - on the highest bales of hay. Daphne is still a little shy although she purrs a lot when I pet her and she loves Fancy Feast cat food! Kayla is elusive and there are days that I don't see her at all. I tried to get a picture but she is behind Daphne in the hay and she is being camera-shy. Both Daphne and Kayla are out at night when there is no one around. I know because when I come down early in the morning, I see them running off to their home in the hay.
----------------------------------------------------------------
WENDY RECEIVED THESE PICTURES FROM THE FOLKS WHO ADOPTED DAPHNE, REMI, AND KAYLA, AND THEY ARE LIVING THE GOOD LIFE NOW. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR THEM.

Remi is obviously the leader and he is all over the barn.


Daphne is still a little shy when there are strange noises or someone comes to visit - see how she is hiding under the mat?

Kayla is shy and stays in the little cat condo that I built out of a cardboard box. She hisses at me if I come too close so I call her little Miss Hiss. I cannot catch her to frontline her, but maybe she will come around.

They have been in the tack room for a week and now I let them out into the barn. Remi is fine with that, but the others have not been out of the tack room yet, even though the door is open.

They are cute and sweet and I am glad to have them!

No comments: