8/23/06

Billy Bob-Thorton-Lovable Brothers-ADOPTED ON Wed., Aug. 23, 2006

GREAT NEWS: THE 2 BROTHERS WERE ADOPTED TODAY BY A YOUNG COUPLE WHO TOOK THEM BOTH.
WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF THEM-(humans & kitties).

THIS IS THORTON


Thorton
Tabby - Grey

Size: Large
Age: Adult
Gender: Male
ID: 20210

Thorton is my name. My brother Billy Bob and me have reunited at Purrin. We are now inseprable. I had come to the shelter from someone who dropped me, Billy Bob and my 2 sisters outside of the CASPCA in a cage. Out of them all I am the only one who isn't declawed. I am shy and will need someone who will work with me to help me come out of my shell. Please come the 2 of us at Purrin' at Pantops. My 2 lucky sisters were already adopted by a terrific family. We wish we could go with them. (Hint-Hint) Posted by Picasa


THIS IS BILLY BOB. HE IS DECLAWED ON ALL 4 PAWS.




Billy Bob
Tiger

Size: Extra Large
Age: Adult
Gender: Male
ID: 20206

Billy Bob is my name, and I got a story to tell you. I was dropped off at the shelter without a note or anything. I came with 3 other cats. I was declawed on all 4 of my paws. I am shy and will need extra time to come around. Being at the shelter has depressed me. They are wonderful to me, but I am not able to get the attention I need. So if you have some spare time and love to give, come and see me and Thorton, my brother, who needs to be adopted with me, as I love him so much. http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6365633
Posted by Picasa