7/14/06

Lovey Pie - Senior Dog - Adopted


I am very pleased to report that Lovey Pie, the CASPCA Senior Dog who has been awaiting adoption for quite some time, has been adopted by a senior person of 92 years of age. This is a perfect match for both the new owner and a terrific Labrador Retriever Mix Alpha dog.
Sadly, last year her sister, Henrietta, crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.
I pet sat for both Lovey Pie and Henrietta last year while Margaret transported dogs to Northern shelters. Good luck, Lovey Pie, in your new home.

We are all very excited for this wonderful news.
Lovey Pie, Labrador Retriever Mix


Size: Large
Age: Senior
Sex: Female
ID: 16997
Notes: My name is Lovey Pie and I am a sweet older gal who is looking for a home where I can just relax. I am very low energy and would be absolutely perfect for an older person. I have no possessiveness over my food or toys, and I can live with another dog as long as he or she doesn't mind me being the alpha dog! No training is required with me. I just want to spend my days lying in the sun or by a warm fireplace!

No comments: