6/25/06

Big Billy Bob and Thorton (Brothers)


Thorton














Billy Bob


http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6223771


Tabby - Grey
Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID: 20210
Thorton is my name. My brother Billy Bob and myself have reunited at Purrin'. We are now inseparable. I had come to the shelter from someone who dropped me, Billy Bob and my 2 sisters in a cage outside. Out of them all, I am the only one who isn't declawed. I am shy and will need someone who will work with me to help me come out of my shell. Please come see all of us at Purrin'.

_________________________________________________________________

Tiger
Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID: 20206
Billy Bob is my name and I got a story to tell you. I was dropped off at the shelter with no note or anything. I came with 3 other cats. I was declawed on all 4 of my paws. I am shy and will need extra time to come around. Being at the shelter has depressed me; they are wonderful to me; but, I am not able to get the attention I need. So if you have some spare time, come and see me and Thorton, my brother who needs to be adopted with me as I love him so much.

















Also, see our sisters, Melody and Harmony, posted on
Monday, June 26, 2006.

No comments: